Re: Re: Which editor do you use for math articles

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95544] Re: [mg95494] Re: Which editor do you use for math articles
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 06:46:01 -0500 (EST)

I downloaded LyX last night and so far have mixed reactions... I'm used to
editing WYSIWYG in NeoOffice. It's weird seeing the text spaced all
funky-like (non-proportional fonts or something like that) UNTIL you
decide to make it printable or PDF.

I'll spend a little time, though, and see if I can get used to it.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at longhorns.com