Newbie Question - Change 3D Bar Chart Background Color

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95591] Newbie Question - Change 3D Bar Chart Background Color
  • From: Tim Heger <timheger at usrbs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:01:02 -0500 (EST)

I am struggling in changing the background (the X and Y plane) in this
example from blue to any other color.

BarChart3D[{1, 2, 3}]

Also I **believe** I have looked ever where in the documentation about the
available options for BarChart3D.... Where would I find a comprehensive
recap of what can be done?

Thanks,

Tim