Re: Debugging Mathematica Code (Mathematica 7)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95581] Re: Debugging Mathematica Code (Mathematica 7)
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 06:59:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have never had such a problem but you should open the
debugger controls always before you send a
code piece to the kernel.

I really suggest the Wolfram Workbench debugger !
It works more like one would expect it
if one use a compiled language like C++.

Have a look at
http://www.wolfram.com/broadcast/screencasts/workbench/debugging/

BTW We have stopped to make bugs in
in the programs we wrote, because it turns
out not to be useful at all ;-)

Regards
   Jens