Re: Re: Re: Which editor do you use for math articles

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95630] Re: [mg95595] Re: [mg95552] Re: Which editor do you use for math articles
  • From: Curtis Osterhoudt <cfo at lanl.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 05:07:11 -0500 (EST)

  Ack. I wish I knew something about OS X and/or XeTeX; I've never seen such kinds of error messages. I use LyX on Windows and Linux, and it's nearly flawless for me. I'm a regular recipient of the LyX user's group (and, sometimes, of the developers' group) emails, and I've never found them to be anything but the most helpful bunch of people (on par with the Mathematica users in this group).  lyx-users at lists.lyx.org , just in case you wish a response from people who can help.
   Anyway, YMMV. I know I've had unresolvable issues with pieces of software which everyone else use effortlessly, and I'm sorry it happened to you in this case.