Printing (v7)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95839] Printing (v7)
  • From: Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:32:59 -0500 (EST)

We've been having problems printing notebooks from Mathematica 7
(Windows XP). If the notebook goes onto more than one page, frequently
cells that should go on following page(s) get printed at the top of page
1, overwriting what is already at the top of the file. It's really a
mess. Sometimes it seems to work to Select All then Print Selection, but
even that doesn't always work.

Have others had this problem? Any way to fix it? I don't think it ever
happened before v7.

--
Helen Read
University of Vermont