Re: How to set stylesheet of help page?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95838] Re: How to set stylesheet of help page?
  • From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:32:48 -0500 (EST)

On Jan 27, 4:56 am, water <waterloo2... at gmail.com> wrote:
> when I input ?Plot, it displays help page .
> I find I can not set help page 's stylesheet.
>
> How to set it ? thanks

The cell is not "editable" according to the "Why the beep" command in
the Help menu. Doing so (menu command Cell/Cell Properties/Editable on
the Mac version of Mathematica) lets you change it, but not sure what
benefit you would get from that. BTW, the default style is "Output"
and all changes I tried to set another style resulted in displaying
the low level expression syntax of Mathematica for the help page info.

-Bob