Re: Re: Mathematica and LyX - Graphics and equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95845] Re: [mg95749] Re: Mathematica and LyX - Graphics and equations
  • From: TL <latev at shaw.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:34:06 -0500 (EST)

Sorry I didn;t write an example

Here's the issue - I have variables such as P_AB - that is P and AB as
an index. Mathematica writes \text{} whenever it sees the AB which is
unwanted - I want the whole thing to appear in italic form. May be it's
a standard convention I'm not really sure, but it just looks ugly and I
looked in some math books and saw it all written in italic font there.
So is there a way to turn this off?