Re: Has anyone tried to use MathLink to receive real-time market

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95849] Re: Has anyone tried to use MathLink to receive real-time market
  • From: hayes.tyler at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:34:49 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the suggestion, David. There was another comment regarding
using J/Link as the better solution, so it seems that I should explore
that in more detail. Gary, perhaps you can elucidate what the better
ways are? Being very new to Mathematica, I don't always see the
obvious solutions which those with more experience see clearly....

Cheers,

t.