Re: accessing data in a large file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95903] Re: accessing data in a large file
  • From: "wb at wavebounce.com" <wb at wavebounce.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:57:49 -0500 (EST)

Bill Rowe, thanks a lot. Your suggestions seemed to have solved my problems working with the large file. Now I can quickly go to any part of the file and grab what I want. I'm not yet sure how big a file I can use as a Stream but this 450MB file is no problem now.

Also thanks to the others who offered suggestions. Rob