Locator as a button

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100566] Locator as a button
  • From: replicatorzed at gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 02:06:41 -0400 (EDT)

Dear group,

is there any way to use a button (e.g. RadioButton, Checkbox, Button,
etc.) as the appearance of a locator (as Locator, or in LocatorPane),
to preserve both the movability and the clickability of the object?
I've tried several methods with no success: either I can move the
locator, but the button won't respond to my clicks, or vice versa.

Istvan