exporting jvx from ListPlot3d...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100585] exporting jvx from ListPlot3d...
  • From: bulash <bulash at ymail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 03:06:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I tried to export a .jvx file from my 3d plot. But the result was awful, even tough I follow the steps which suggested in javaview web site. It is flattened!

My original ListPlot3d plot is:

http://bulash.googlepages.com/q02kri_a.png

and the jvx file (it is .rar file and it scanned for viruses, safe to download):

http://bulash.googlepages.com/q2kri.rar

Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance,

B.