RE: Re: Re: Re: directionfields from StreamPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100648] RE: [mg100603] Re: [mg100567] Re: [mg100531] Re: directionfields from StreamPlot
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 05:34:21 -0400 (EDT)

Just to clarify slightly more, if you purchase the package you can download
both versions, and if you are working in Mathematica 5 or earlier you could
download the earlier DrawGraphics version and when you update to Mathematica
7 you could freely download the Presentations version. And also, so far at
least, I have been giving free updates.

The latest update was in 19 May 2009. Sometimes purchasers change their
email address and if you didn't receive a notice please contact me.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: DrMajorBob [mailto:btreat1 at austin.rr.com]

Just to clarify, Presentations isn't a second package; it is the
up-to-date DrawGraphics.

You wouldn't need to buy both.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com