Combined Set, SetDelayed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100752] Combined Set, SetDelayed
  • From: Sid <pcoords29 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 06:01:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This may be a silly question but I have not found an answer to it yet
in the Documentation Centre.

In dynamic programming the following construct

is used, unless I am mistaken.

I'd like to know if there are other situations where we must write a
function definition in the above format.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Sid.