Re: Re: Presentation quick with grid and pasted

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100765] Re: [mg100724] Re: [mg100678] Presentation quick with grid and pasted
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 06:03:48 -0400 (EDT)

There's a step missing below: how to save the palette after using
Palettes->Generate Palette from Selection !

This issue has arisen before in MathGroup. I know there's an answer, and
I could probably again reconstruct it or find it by a search, but the
difficulty indicates that there's a design gap in Mathematica in such
situations.  It just should not be that non-obvious.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305