Re: Strange Behaviour: CellAutoOverwrite

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100988] Re: [mg100944] Strange Behaviour: CellAutoOverwrite
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:46:51 -0400 (EDT)

If it only happens in this notebook, then it almost certainly is an option which
is set at the notebook level.  You should, in the notebook, evaluate:

Options[EvaluationNotebook[]]

Perhaps something will be obvious.  If not, feel free to send either the output
of this command or, somewhat preferably, the entire notebook my way and I'll
check into it.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com