solving integral equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101042] solving integral equations
  • From: Eugene Kanzieper <eugene.kanzieper at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 04:22:30 -0400 (EDT)

I need to solve numerically an integral equation. The Wolfram library
archive contains a package NISolve.nb (http://library.wolfram.com/
infocenter/MathSource/817) but I failed to run it on Mathematica 6.0.
Did someone have such a problem? Are there any other packages
available? Thanks for the help.