Re: Undocumented functions for working with graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101121] Re: Undocumented functions for working with graphics
  • From: Alexey <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 06:35:17 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you very much! The method you have described is great. Some
times for using it I must launch Mathematica with "-cleanStart" key
for clearing the dump. But for Image`ToGraphicsRaster I can not get
your "clear" code. My result contains unknown functions like
Image`ImageDump`list with no attributes:

In[1]:= ClearAttributes[Image`ToGraphicsRaster, {Protected,
ReadProtected}]
?Image`ToGraphicsRaster

Output:

Image`ToGraphicsRaster[Image`ImageDump`list:{_?
Image`ValidImageQ..}]:=Image`ToGraphicsRaster/@Image`ImageDump`list

Image`ToGraphicsRaster[Image`ImageDump`img_?Image`ValidImageQ]:=Module
[{Image`ImageDump`width,Image`ImageDump`height,Image`ImageDump`range,Image`=
ImageDump`cf,Image`ImageDump`data,Image`ImageDump`interleaving,Image`ImageD=
ump`imsize},
{{Image`ImageDump`width,Image`ImageDump`height},Image`ImageDump`range,Image=
`ImageDump`cf}
=ImageData[Image`ImageDump`img,
{ImageDimensions,DataRange,ColorFunction}];
{Image`ImageDump`interleaving,Image`ImageDump`imsize}=
{Interleaving,ImageSize}/.Options[Image`ImageDump`img]/.Options
[Image];If
[Image`ImageDump`interleaving===False,Image`ImageDump`data=Reverse
[ImageData[Image`ImageDump`img,Interleaving-
>True]],Image`ImageDump`data=Reverse[First
[Image`ImageDump`img]]];Graphics[Raster[Image`ImageDump`data,{{0,0},
{Image`ImageDump`width,Image`ImageDump`height}},Image`ImageDump`range,Color=
Function-
>Image`ImageDump`cf],If[Image`ImageDump`imsize===Automatic||
Image`ImageDump`imsize===All,ImageSize->
{Image`ImageDump`width,Image`ImageDump`height},ImageSize-
>Image`ImageDump`imsize],PlotRange->{{0,Image`ImageDump`width},
{0,Image`ImageDump`height}}]]

How did you get your "clear" code?