Removing unused nodes in GraphPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101228] Removing unused nodes in GraphPlot
  • From: cynthia wu <wu.x.cynthia at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:04:13 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using GraphPlot to graph a large matrix of 1s and 0s.  The matrix
is square and I was wondering if there was anyway to get rid of nodes
that are not connected to anything in the graph.  For example, I have
the matirx {{0,1,0}, {1,0,0}, {0,0,0}}.  1->2 and 2->1 are displayed,
but 3 is hanging out by itself.  Is there a way to turn off showing
unused nodes, or should I try and delete the entry before hand?