Is There a Wavelet MODWT?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101294] Is There a Wavelet MODWT?
  • From: Jerry <jbphysics2 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:34:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I'm working with wavelets.  I am in search of the Maximum Order
Discrete Wavelet Transform, MODWT, as a notebook or package,  The
Wolfram Wavelet Explorer does not offer the MODWT.

Would you be aware of where the MODWT may be available?

I am also searching for the Maximum Overlap Discrete Wavelet Packet
Transform, MODWPT.

Thank you, in advance, for your suggestions!

Jerry