palettes: Mathematica input

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101301] palettes: Mathematica input
  • From: "alexxx.magni at gmail.com" <alexxx.magni at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:36:09 -0400 (EDT)

Trying to write a palette, I found very tiring to rewrite some very
common patterns, e.g. I'd like my custom palette to contain also all
the lower/uppercase greek letters.
There is some quick way to have the Mathematica input used to
generate  an already-existing palette?
E.g. I have all the letters ready in the palette "Basic Typesetting",
and I thought that right-click -> "Generate Notebook" was what I
wanted, but it simply copies the palette in a notebook, while I need
all the lines "ButtonBox["..."] //  DisplayForm;" ....

alessandro