Re: contourlabels in contour plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97006] Re: contourlabels in contour plot
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 04:59:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi Pasha,

Your example didn't show any contours, but that's because you used an
incorrect PlotRange.

You can change the fontsize of the contour lables by adding the option
BaseStyle -> {FontSize -> 20}. You can change the size of the axis
labelling by replacing the directive Large with FontSize -> x, with x
the desired font size.

Cheers -- Sjoerd