equation numbering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97035] equation numbering
  • From: Kyung Shim <math-group at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 05:56:11 -0500 (EST)

A couple of years ago I bought a mathematica book. It came with a cd that had the entire book in .nb notebook format. I tend to carry my laptop with me everywhere=2C but I don't carry the book with me all the time. It is extremely convenient to have the .nb notebooks with me everywhere I go. The only problem is that none of the equation numbers are showing in the .nb notebooks. Sometimes it is extremely hard for me to follow what the text. Is there anyway in mathematica to have these equation numbers display correctly in the notebooks? Thanks.