Announcing Mathematica 7.0.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97102] Announcing Mathematica 7.0.1
  • From: Onkar Singh <onkar_singh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 04:55:43 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Since Mathematica 7 was released, there has been tremendous
appreciation for it amongst our user base.

For me, the release of Mathematica 7 was exciting for additional
reasons. I was most enthusiastic to see the ease of transition
between Mathematica 6 and 7. In most cases, the conversion from
Mathematica 6 is as simple as opening a notebook in Mathematica
7. For you, this means you can build on your existing work in the
new version with little or no modification.

I want to let you know that Mathematica 7.0.1 is now available--a
maintenance update that incorporates over 600 user-requested
features and usability enhancements.

For more information about Mathematica 7.0.1, visit:
http://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/latestversion

Please continue to provide your valuable feedback. Wolfram
Research Technical Support is committed to providing the best,
timely support to you. If you have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Onkar Singh
Manager, Technology Services Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
http://support.wolfram.com

NOTE: Mathematica users with Premier Service will receive an
email in the next few days with instructions on how to download
their free upgrades.