Re: question about mathlink.h

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97095] Re: question about mathlink.h
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 04:54:27 -0500 (EST)

Have you considered using the search/find facility of your computer?

If I search for mathlink.h starting at the mathematica 7 folder I get
a number of hits among which:

C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\Mathematica\7.0\SystemFiles\Links
\MathLink\DeveloperKit\Windows\CompilerAdditions\mldev32\include

This information can also be found in the manual: tutorial/
MathLinkDeveloperGuide-Windows #31065

I don't want to insult you, but if you're going to take up MathLink
programming would you mind looking around for an answer yourself for
more than a few micro seconds before posting questions?

Cheers -- Sjoerd