Re: JLink problem, Mathematica 6, OSX, Java SE 6 (64 bit).

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97145] Re: JLink problem, Mathematica 6, OSX, Java SE 6 (64 bit).
  • From: Scott Morrison <scott.morrison at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 04:26:19 -0500 (EST)

Hello, Wolfram? Anyone? I've discovered this is also a problem with
Mathematica 7; it just ignores my OS X Java preferences, and runs its
own JVM, unless you specify the CommandLine option in ReinstallJava.

Could someone at least confirm for me that it's impossible to use Java
SE6 through JLink?

thanks,
Scott Morrison