typsetting bug still present in Mathematica 7.01

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97165] typsetting bug still present in Mathematica 7.01
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 05:39:52 -0500 (EST)

The irritating typesetting bug that I reported on this forum when
version 6 came out is still present in version 7.01.

Enter the characters
escape dd escape x (without the spaces)
and evaluate. Then do the same with DD instead of dd and compare.

(I guess I have to share some blame for this since I never reported
this as a bug to Wolfram's support).

Andrzej Kozlowski