Re: Creating own typesetting palettes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97194] Re: [mg97149] Creating own typesetting palettes
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 02:42:13 -0500 (EST)

You can't (easily) add buttons to the basic palettes that Mathematica
provides. I wouldn't recommend trying. You can make your own palettes but I
wouldn't recommend learning how to do that on your second day.

If you bring up the 'Basic Math Assistant' palette from Menu -> Palettes, go
to Basic Commands, then go to the third tab you will see a Limit paste
button on the upper right.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Steven Matthew Anderson [mailto:AdAstra69 at mac.com]

I've owned Mathematica for all of one day so bear with me.
Under the type-setting palette there are all kind of type-setting forms and
operators but I don't see one for the limit.
Is there a way to create one and have it show up in the palette?