Re: Help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97305] Re: Help
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:37:15 -0500 (EST)

Some of these could be done with Histogram, some with MatrixPlot or
ArrayPlot or Raster or Image and ImageData, some you would have to
program yourself with graphics primitives.

You've got some reading to do, I guess. Have you tried some of the
tutorials in the Mathematica documentation? If you encounter problems
while reading and working your way through the Mathematica details
come back here and we'll help you.

Cheers -- Sjoerd