simple vector plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97336] simple vector plots
  • From: ventutech at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:23:35 -0500 (EST)

I have a stream of data points, in the sense that they follow a curve,
like if I had them drawn by a 2D parametric plot.
I want to plot some arrows like I see when I look at some
ListStreamPlot exemples.
What's the fastest way?
If I use ListVectorPlot the arrows are huge, while StreamScale and
StreamPoints doesn't help me, it seems.

Thank you in advance!

Davide