How to get data from Histogram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97367] How to get data from Histogram
  • From: "Jozef Pulko" <jozef.pulko at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 02:15:57 -0500 (EST)

HI to all,

i am using Mathematica 7.0.0.

what I would like to do is to somehow get data out of histogram generated by
Histogram[].

For an example:

I tried to do find the frequency of my data with BinCounts[]... but I need
to manually chose binsize an binwindow.

By using Histogram[] the binsize and binwindow are chosen automatically with
smart algorithms, but only plotted. is there any way to get data out of
plotted histogram?

Thnx,

Jozef