Re: simple vector plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97374] Re: simple vector plots
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 02:17:13 -0500 (EST)

Not sure what your problem is. The stream plots either not working or
ListVectorPlot yielding arrows that are too large? What do you mean
with fastest? Fastest plotting or fastest for you to type in?

StreamScale is not an option of ListVectorPlot. You meant VectorScale,
I guess. Set it to something like VectorScale -> Tiny or Small.

Could you give an example of things you tried? Usually I find the
automaticaly chosen arrow size quite adequate.

Cheers -- Sjoerd