RE: Re: Wolfram/Alpha (Wikipedia page restored)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97364] RE: [mg97345] Re: Wolfram/Alpha (Wikipedia page restored)
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <f9aid at chalmers.se>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 02:15:24 -0500 (EST)

To be honest, Wolfram|Alpha is not THAT big at Google. I got 473000 hits for
wolfram alpha, but if I look at hits 451-469, none of them refer to the
Wolfram|Alpha project. If I put "Wolfram Alpha" (with citation marks) I get
exactly 337 hits today. But that is at least more than 42 (base ten).

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl
Sweden