Request for help - Minimize

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97436] Request for help - Minimize
  • From: zhuoxin lee <33554142 at 163.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:50:11 -0500 (EST)

Please see the codes below (note the codes are used to show the problem, they may not executable). I use array CE to store the results of the function Minimize. Minimize may return error (becuase constraints[i] can not be satisfied). So I want to neglect the result in this case, I don't want the program stops in this case. How can I manage it?

Array[CE,100]
For[i =1,i<=100,i++,

    CE[i] = Minimize [objfun[i],constraints[i]]

]