Re: Share symbols among packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97462] Re: Share symbols among packages
  • From: Andrey <andrey.siver at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:54:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I do not understand why I should import the first package from the second.

I consider them as independent.

But use a third package which contains just the globals and import it
to both packages sounds as good idea.

>You have not been totally clear as to whether these are your packages -
which you can alter.

Sorry, I cannot rename the global vars.

>2) Don't include myVar in either package, but write the definitions of
myFun1 and myFun2 so they include data as a parameter.

I cannot do it.

Thanks for the answers,

-Andrey