Re: Using Mathematica notebooks in presentations?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97611] Re: Using Mathematica notebooks in presentations?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:57:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

it is very clever to ignore Mathematicas
"Slide Show" mode and to ask
"How to include Mathematica without using Mathematica"

If you want to have interactive Mathematica
elements in your presentation
*use* Mathematica slide shows, if you want no Mathematica
use PowerPoint, Keynote or Acrobat.

Regards
   Jens