Re: demonstrations and presentations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97760] Re: [mg97721] demonstrations and presentations
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 02:43:31 -0500 (EST)

If you've got Mathematica version 6 or later, you can make
Demonstrations!

At the Demonstrations site, you can download the demonstration, in
a .nbp file. However, you can also download the source file, which
gives you a standard .nb file for you to look at and modify.

I'd start with a simple Manipulate[]. One you have that then put it in
a special Demonstration template. (New--> Demonstration). There is a
lot of help on the website for this, as well as some excellent free
webinars.

george