Re: Incompatible units?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97784] Re: Incompatible units?
  • From: Mathias Lindner <mathias.lindner at web.de>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 05:19:52 -0500 (EST)

Thank you all very much. Even within those few answers I have learned
really much. Well, I am sure I use Mathematica the wrong way - without
doubts. I always used another system to do such engineering calculations but
because of a change of licenses I was forced to migrate to Mathematica.
Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I never had the time to completely
learn it. I just used it the way I used the other system and it worked more or
less ;)
I will try the recommendations you gave and will report back.

Thanks again,
Mathias