Mathematica Tools Blog: FunctionsWithOption

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97854] Mathematica Tools Blog: FunctionsWithOption
  • From: dreiss at scientificarts.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 05:28:56 -0500 (EST)

I have added a new item, FunctionsWithOption, on the Mathematica Tools
Blog:

http://www.scientificarts.com/mathematicatools/

FunctionsWithOption is a simple tool that allows you to find functions
that have a particular option.  In a way it is the inverse of
Mathematica's Options[...] function.

As in the case of the NotebookStateSaver Palette, the free tools that
I am posting are supported through the (small bits of ) advertising
revenue that I get when users click on the Google ads on my site.

Enjoy!

--David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife
http://alpha-tips.com/alphatips