Re: solving nonlinear simultaneous equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97912] Re: solving nonlinear simultaneous equations
  • From: dooma50 at hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:45:29 -0500 (EST)

I modify my equations by Input form style,replace all square brackets.

And it still showing FindRoot::nlnum error

How can I get approximate values of t0~t3?

(t0~t3 are probabilities , so I bound the results between 0 - 1)

Thanks for reply

I put my new .nb file link as below :

http://awin.cs.ccu.edu.tw/~dooma/final_1_2.nb