Re: help^please

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97994] Re: help^please
  • From: Fabrizio <Tekcitizen at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 05:36:44 -0500 (EST)

> The only way you could be faced with a requirement
> like that, is as a
> college exercise! If you get help to solve your
> exercises, that will
> leave you no more skilled than before - so there
> would not be any point,
> would there?

True, but there are enough exercises around. The problem is that i have no teacher so sometimes things get on my nerves so to speak :)

Now with the answers; at least i have an idea. The solutions could contain something totally beyond my imagination and this is where teachers come into play but as i said . . . no instructor nor a college education.

thanks for the answers.