Re: Default Lighting Colors and Positions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98113] Re: Default Lighting Colors and Positions
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 05:19:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

for MathGL3d I have spend several hours to find out
what values the FrontEnd use. With out success. Even the
export or POVRay, VRML and other 3d formats what have lights and not
only the geometry use different light sources and not the positions that
Lighting->"Neutral" or Lighting->Automatic use.

For MathGL3d, I have given up, and MathGL3d use the old < Version 6.0
positions.

Regards
   Jens