Convex hull

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99277] Convex hull
  • From: Virgil Stokes <vs at it.uu.se>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 05:52:43 -0400 (EDT)

Several years ago I had asked about getting finding the convex hull for
n-dimensional data and if I remember correctly, this was to be
implemented in a soon to be released version of Mathematica.

Is this on the list of things to do for Mathematica --- convex hull
function for n-dimensional data?

Thank you,
--V. Stokes