Cluster Integration with Sun Grid Engine

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99286] Cluster Integration with Sun Grid Engine
  • From: Sebastian Meznaric <meznaric at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 05:56:19 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to configure Mathematica's cluster integration mechanism
with a Rocks Cluster with SGE installed. Is it possible to use the
cluster integration without gridMathematica by simply installing a
copy of Mathematica on each of the computing nodes and the master
node? If someone knows how to set this up please let me know.