Re: Convex hull

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99288] Re: Convex hull
  • From: Mike Bryniarski <melondisco at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 05:56:42 -0400 (EDT)

Not that I know of.
I wish they would improve the Computational Geometry package,
I had to use it for a huge project and the Bounded Voronoi diagram
function has a really annoying (and documented) bug.

You can try to use the IMTEK add on, it allows you to use an
external package such as Triangle, to do computations, but it is
a bit confusing to use.
Good Luck
-Mike