Re: PROBLEM WITH HISTOGRAM3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99333] Re: PROBLEM WITH HISTOGRAM3D
  • From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 05:20:28 -0400 (EDT)

On May 2, 4:21 am, Alain Mazure <alain.maz... at oamp.fr> wrote:
>  Hi
>
>   Here is a notebook explaining my problem with histogram3D
>
>                      http://dl.free.fr/jxLERNhli
>
>  Thanks for any help
>
> Cheers
>
>  Alain Mazure
>
>  Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Marseille
>  P=F4le de l'=C9toile Site de Ch=E2teau-Gombert
>  38, rue Fr=E9d=E9ric Joliot-Curie
>  13388 Marseille cedex 13, France

Because the "cluster" data array isn't part of the download can't tell
for sure, but it looks like the cluster data is lists 9 elements long,
and they should be 15 according to the data range and step size (0 -
150, by 10)??

Is the cluster array too big to include in the download? If not,
suggest showing it as part of the notebook file so people can look and
see.

-Bob