Re: Re: text book style sheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99390] Re: [mg99186] Re: text book style sheets
  • From: "noslowski" <noslowski at comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 05:37:34 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mike

I am planning to write a textbook with an interactive CD with the hopes of
finding a publisher.  However, if I can not find a publisher, I will have it
put on the web.  I thought I would still use the textbook format in case a
publisher sees it and wants to print it.

Does this sound feasible?  If so, how do I put it on the web?

Sincerely yours,
Jake