Remove quotes from Cell Expression

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99473] Remove quotes from Cell Expression
  • From: robert prince-wright <robertprincewright at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 05:26:11 -0400 (EDT)

Can someone show me how to write the list m1 to a notebook without the quotes showing?

nb = CreateDocument[];
NotebookWrite[nb, Cell[ToBoxes@Grid[m1],"Text"]]

The expression below gives the right result so there is something missing in my limited understanding of Cell expressions.

Grid@m1

Thanks
Robert