Re: Making a user interface

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99452] Re: Making a user interface
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 05:22:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jason,

here is a small example that lets you input 2 numbers and calculates the

sum when you press a button:

x1 = 1; x2 = 2; x3 = 3;

Panel@Column[{Row[{

      "First Number=",

      InputField[Dynamic[x1], Number, FieldSize -> Small],

      " Second Number=",

      InputField[Dynamic[x2], Number, FieldSize -> Small]

      }],

    Row[{"Sum =", InputField[Dynamic[x3], Enabled -> False]}],

    Button["Calculate", x3 = x1 + x2]

    }]

Daniel