Palette Management

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99670] Palette Management
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 05:20:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

In a few weeks I am about ready to want to install my final palette
for entering nearly all native functions (yeah no more typing or
trying to remember spelling), minus option symbol names etc. So what
is best way to install the palette and how to uninstall if I need to
(there are always bugs and minor enhancements ;-) ). Btw, anyone can
tell me how to filter the Names[] listing to just native Mathematica
function names without my own? I want to check the completeness of my
palette. And a big thanks for all who in small an big ways helped me
get this far.

Thanks.

Andrew