Re: New Wolfram Tutorial Collection documentation is ready

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99640] Re: New Wolfram Tutorial Collection documentation is ready
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 05:14:36 -0400 (EDT)

[snip]
>  And none of
> this here negates the suggestion that we should look into making copy/pas=
te work
> better on Mac, which I'm discussing with the documentation production gro=
up.

-- Thanks John! I often need to use PDFs; so, having the full copy/
paste working on Mac would be very helpful to me. Don't get me wrong,
but the searching support in Help Docs is not as deep and rich as It
can be; hence, PDF searching is better route to go. And I can finally
bookmark or tag pages in the PDF which I can not do with the Help Docs
as they are now. ;-(

A quick question: why would there be a need to have the style setting
for the template info for each Symbol/token on each help doc page be
set to Selectable= False? I really want to copy easily that info but I
have to fight for it. Is there an easy way to edit the style to regain
easy copying?? Anyone care to share an edited style so I can work
smart than hard?

Thanks.
Andrew